12V 17Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Xindunpower sealed lead acid battery is complied standards including ISO, OHSAS, TLC, CE, ROHS. The 12v 17ah lead acid battery is the best-selling item in our store. Get sealed lead acid battery price near me or See more lead acid models.
With various battery series and models, We so far could offers sealed lead acid battery with all kinds of series and thousands of models, the capacity from 7AH to 300AH; and which is widely used on industry and civil field, such as Communication equipment, Electric power systems, Uninterruptible power suppliers and Stand-by power systems, Emergency lighting systems, Solar powered and wind powered systems, Power generation plants, Control systems, Alarm systems, Medical equipment , Electric vehicles, Electric toys and other Special applications.
◆ Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS)； ◇ Emergency Power Supply(EPS)；
◆ Emergency Backup Power； ◇ Emergency Light；
◆ Railway System； ◇ Aircraft Signal System ;
◆ Alarm and Security Systems； ◇ Electronic Instruments and Equipment ;
◆ Telecom Communication System； ◇ DC Screen Power Supply ;
◆ Navigation Mark Signal System； ◇ Solar Wind Energy System.
|12V 17Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery|
|Nominal Capacity (10HR)||17.0AH|
|Battery size||Length||181±1mm (7.14 inches）|
|Height||167±1mm (6.59 inches)|
|Total Height (including terminal)||167±1mm (6.59 inches)|
|Weight||5.1 kg (11.9 lbs)|
|Rated Capacity||17.0 AH/0.85A (20hr ,1.80V/Cell,25℃/77℉）|
|15.7 AH/1.57A (10hr,1.80V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|14.4 AH/2.88A (5hr,1.75V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|13.0 AH/4.33A (3hr,1.75V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|10.6 AH/10.6A (1hr,1.60V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|Maximum Discharge Current||255A (5s)|
|Battery Internal Resistance||16mΩ|
|Discharging||-15 ~ 50℃ (5 ~ 122℉)|
|Charging||0 ~ 40℃ (32 ~ 104℉)|
|Storage||-15 ~ 40℃ (5~ 104℉)|
|Rated Operating Temperature||25±3℃ (77±5℉ )|
|Recycle||At a temperature of 25 °C and a voltage of 14.4 V to 15.0 V, the initial charge current is|
less than 5.1 A. The correction factor is -30mV/°C
|Floating Charge||At a temperature of 25℃ and a voltage of 13.5 V to 13.8 V, the initial charging current|
is not limited. The correction factor is -20mV/°C
|25℃( 77 ℉ )||100%|
|0℃( 32 ℉ )||86%|
|Self-discharge||At a temperature of 25℃, the battery can store up to 6 months and then need to be recharged once. If the battery is stored|
at a higher temperature, the storage interval will be shortened
|Constant current discharge meter at 25 °C (77 °F)（ Amperes）|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||6 hours||8 hours||10 hours||20 hours|
⌈Sealed Lead Acid Battery Cleaning⌋
1. Keep the battery appearance and working environment clean and dry.
2. The cleanliness of storage battery should avoid static electricity.
3. Clean batteries with wet cloth, prohibit the use of gasoline, alcohol and other organic solvents, and do not use cloth batteries containing these substances.
⌈Sealed Lead Acid Battery Inspection and Maintenance⌋
1. The principle of “detecting hidden dangers and ensuring safety” should be followed in battery testing.
2. The daily maintenance items and performance analysis of batteries should be carried out in strict accordance with the operation plan.
3. Strictly follow the maintenance rules and battery-related requirements for battery parameter setting and related operation.
4. Do a good job of safety protection, wear good insulating gloves, and insulate metal tools.
5. Use tools and instruments that meet the testing requirements.
⌈About Xindunpower – Sealed Lead Acid Battery Supplier⌋
⌈Global Photovoltaic Exhibition⌋