There are two types of best solar battery charge controllers: mppt and pwm charge controller solar.
The full name of the solar charge controller is the solar charge and discharge controller. It is an automatic control device used in the solar power system to control multiple solar panels to charge the battery and the battery to supply power to the solar inverter load. It regulates and controls the charging and discharging conditions of the battery, and controls the power output of the solar panel and the battery to the load according to the power demand of the load. It is the core control part of the entire solar power system.
Xindunpower best charge controller solar is suitable for lithium ion batteries and lead-acid batteries. Here are some solar battery charge controllers styles for users to select. OEM solar charge regulator is accepted.
MPPT Solar charge controller 10a-80 amp/100 amp 12V/24V/48V Auto Recognition
- Wonder1 series MPPT solar charge controller rated current: 10A 20A 30A 40A 50A 60A 80A 100A
- rated voltage: 12v 24v 48v auto recognition.
- Charging Method: Constant current(MPPT), Constant Voltage, Floating Voltage
96V/192V/216V/240V/384V best mppt 40a/50a/100a solar charge controller
- Wide PV input voltage range, convenient for system configuration
- Intelligent battery management function, extend battery life
- LCD display PV data and chart simulates power generation process
10a/20a/30 amp 12v/24v/48 volt solar charge controller PWM Pulse Width Control
60a PWM vs mppt Pulse Width Control Solar Charge Controller Regulator 12V/24V/48V
PWM Pulse Width Modulation Control solar and wind charge controller 50A/80A/100A 96V/120V/192V/384V
Pulse Width Modulation dual battery solar charge controller pwm 150A 200A 192V/216V/240V/384V