12V 33Ah Charging Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
Xindunpower lead acid batteries for sale. Charging sealed lead acid batteries are complied standards including ISO, OHSAS, TLC, CE, ROHS. The 33ah lead acid batteries are the best-selling items in our store. Get cheap lead acid batteries price or See more small sealed lead acid models.
With various battery series and models, We so far could offers charging sealed lead acid batteries with all kinds of series and thousands of models, the capacity from 7AH to 300AH; and which is widely used on industry and civil field, such as Communication equipment, Electric power systems, Uninterruptible power suppliers and Stand-by power systems, Emergency lighting systems, Solar storage system and solar panel system, Power generation plants, Control systems, Alarm systems, Medical equipment , Electric vehicles, Electric toys and other Special applications.
⌈Charging Sealed Lead Acid Batteries Applications⌋
◆ Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS)； ◇ Emergency Power Supply(EPS)；
◆ Emergency Backup Power； ◇ Emergency Light；
◆ Railway System； ◇ Aircraft Signal System ;
◆ Alarm and Security Systems； ◇ Electronic Instruments and Equipment ;
◆ Telecom Communication System； ◇ DC Screen Power Supply ;
◆ Navigation Mark Signal System； ◇ Solar Wind Energy System.
|12V 33Ah Charging Sealed Lead Acid Batteries|
|Nominal Capacity (10HR)||33.0AH|
|Battery size||Length||195±2mm (7.68 inches)|
|Width||130±2mm (5.12 inches)|
|Height||155±2mm (6.10 inches)|
|Total Height (including terminal)||180±2mm (7.09 inches)|
|Weight||9.1 kg (20.06 lbs)|
|Terminal type||T5 / T6 / T12|
|Rated Capacity||33.0 AH/1.65A (20hr ,1.80V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|30.7 AH/3.07A (10hr,1.80V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|28.1 AH/5.61A (5hr,1.75V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|25.9 AH/8.65A (3hr,1.75V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|20.7 AH/20.7A (1hr,1.60V/Cell,25℃/77℉)|
|Maximum Discharge Current||495A (5s)|
|Battery Internal Resistance||约 15mΩ|
|Discharging||-15 ~ 50℃ (5 ~ 122℉)|
|Charging||0 ~ 40℃ (32 ~ 104℉)|
|Storage||-15 ~ 40℃ (5~ 104℉)|
|Rated Operating Temperature||25±3℃ (77±5℉ )|
|Recycle||At a temperature of 25 °C and a voltage of 14.4 V to 15.0 V, the initial charge current is|
less than 9.9 A. The correction factor is -30mV/°C
|Floating Charge||At a temperature of 25℃ and a voltage of 13.5 V to 13.8 V, the initial charging current|
is not limited. The correction factor is -20mV/°C
|25℃( 77 ℉ )||100%|
|0℃( 32 ℉ )||86%|
|Self-discharge||At a temperature of 25℃, the battery can store up to 6 months and then need to be recharged once. If the battery is stored|
at a higher temperature, the storage interval will be shortened
|Constant current discharge meter at 25 °C (77 °F)（ Amperes）|
|5 minutes||10 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes||1 hour||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||5 hours||6 hours||8 hours||10 hours||20 hours|
⌈Lead Acid Batteries Cleaning⌋
1. Keep the battery appearance and working environment clean and dry.
2. The cleanliness of storage battery should avoid static electricity.
3. Clean batteries with wet cloth, prohibit the use of gasoline, alcohol and other organic solvents, and do not use cloth batteries containing these substances.
⌈Lead Acid Batteries Inspection and Maintenance⌋
1. The principle of “detecting hidden dangers and ensuring safety” should be followed in battery testing.
2. The daily maintenance items and performance analysis of batteries should be carried out in strict accordance with the operation plan.
3. Strictly follow the maintenance rules and battery-related requirements for battery parameter setting and related operation.
4. Do a good job of safety protection, wear good insulating gloves, and insulate metal tools.
5. Use tools and instruments that meet the testing requirements.
⌈About Xindunpower – Charging Sealed Lead Acid Batteries Supplier⌋
⌈Global Photovoltaic Exhibition⌋