⌈Feature of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery⌋
- High energy density and efficiency
- Long life
- Good environmental performance
- Free maintenance
- Safety and environmental protection
- Easy to install
⌈Application of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery⌋
- Lithium iron phosphate battery 12V 50Ah can be used in the following places:
- Communication equipment
- electric power systems
- Uninterruptible power suppliers and stand-by power systems
- Emergency lighting systems
- Solar powered and wind powered systems
- Power generation plants
- Control systems
- Alarm systems
- Medical equipment
- Electric vehicles
- Electric toys and other Special applications
⌈Electric Spec. of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery⌋
|Discharging cut-off Voltage(V)||10V|
|Standard Charge Current||10A|
|Max. Charge Current(A)||20A|
|Standard Discharge Current||10A|
|Max.continuous Discharge Current||20A|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Working Temperature Range||Charge: 0 to+45℃|
|Discharge: -20 to+60℃|
|Storage temp||-10℃ to+45℃|
⌈Cleaning of Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery⌋
1. Keep the battery appearance and working environment clean and dry.
2. The cleanliness of storage battery should avoid static electricity.
3. Clean batteries with wet cloth, prohibit the use of gasoline, alcohol and other organic solvents, and do not use cloth batteries containing these substances.
⌈Inspection and Maintenance⌋
1. The principle of “detecting hidden dangers and ensuring safety” should be followed in battery testing.
2. The daily maintenance items and performance analysis of batteries should be carried out in strict accordance with the operation plan.
3. Strictly follow the maintenance rules and battery-related requirements for battery parameter setting and related operation.
4. Do a good job of safety protection, wear good insulating gloves, and insulate metal tools.
5. Use tools and instruments that meet the testing requirements.
⌈About Xindunpower – Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Supplier⌋
⌈Global Photovoltaic Exhibition⌋